Friday, November 09, 2007

A new Thread Crochet Bear... Abela

http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-Mini-Thread-Artist-Bear-by-Chantal-Bears_W0QQitemZ320180838087QQihZ011QQcategoryZ3904QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I'm pleased to introduce Abela, my newest creation.
This is a miniature Thread teddy bear made by me, Chantal Giroux.
My patterns are uniquely designed from start to finish by myself. I don't follow any patterns ; my bears are unique, and coming straight from my heart to your home.
All materials for my bears are new.
Abela is an adorable 3 inches little girl is made from from a mix of thread and is fully jointed.
Her sweet features have been embroidered with fine embroidery thread.
She has black glass eyes.

She has a bow on her head and an organza ribbon around her neck.
She wears a crocheted dress with a beaded bow on her body.
She will arrive with the Christmas ornament I created for her.

She is sweet and has a lot of love to give.
She comes from a smoke-free home.


No comments: