Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another Anime Artist Bear, Lilian

http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-Mini-Anime-Artist-Bear-by-Chantal-Bears_W0QQitemZ320180133340QQihZ011QQcategoryZ3904QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I'm pleased to introduce Lilian, my newest creation.
This is a miniature Anime teddy bear made by me, Chantal Giroux.
My patterns are uniquely designed from start to finish by myself. I don't follow any patterns ; my bears are unique, and coming straight from my heart to your home.

Lilian is crocheted from a mix of thread and is fully jointed. She measures 3 inches tall.
A part of her face are needlefelted and I added gentle shadings for making her smiling.
She has blue glass eyes.

She has 2 golden bows on her head and another one on her body.
You will see a lot of pictures of her ; she has been very quiet and patient with me...;o))
She is sweet and has a lot of love to give.
She comes from a smoke-free home.


http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-Mini-Anime-Artist-Bear-by-Chantal-Bears_W0QQitemZ320180133340QQihZ011QQcategoryZ3904QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


No comments: