Saturday, February 28, 2015

On Ebay

Hi Everyone,

I listed a thread teddy bear girl on Ebay.  It's a totally new design and I will publish the pattern very soon, normally next week.
I will wait my friend who is testing the pattern.

Here is the link on Ebay :


And now pictures of the little Aisla :

  
I'm pleased to present you my new creation : Ailsa.

I made the little teddy bear a collectible one and not a toy.
Created from a mix of acrylic and mohair thread and yarn.
I added very carefully details,with precision and extra care .
Standing just over 3 inches tall.
I added hand-painted gentle shadings and details.

She has black eyes.

5 way jointed.
Firmly stuffed with premium poly fiberfill.
Ailsa wears a skirt with ruffles. She has a little hat on her head.
She is so sweet and has a lot of love to give.
I'm sure she will find a Mommy very soon.

She comes from a smoke-free home.

No comments: