Saturday, July 11, 2009

A lot of pictures and a project ; I need crochet participants



First of all, my granddaughter Claire came home with her big brother, today







My husband took pictures of flowers and birds around the garden :





And very soon, I will show you pictures of my studio when it is nearly organized.
I plan also to make a crochet teddy bear along ; every week, I would like to publish a part of one of my pattern and to do it, I will need participants ; so if you are interested by the project, and interested to publish your pictures on my blog, please let me know and leave your email address.
I need minimum 5 participants, more is better.
A new rule in the project is : the new part of the teddy will be published when I receive the pictures of all participants.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter! Claire is a beautiful name... I had a friend in high school named Claire.

I would love to participate in your teddy bear project. I've wanted to make one for years, and this could be the incentive I need to get started.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to participate too. Your bears are so stunning.