Saturday, January 24, 2009

A few birds pictures, taken today






Snow is still here, but it was sunny today ; so I took pictures of birds around my birdfeeders.
This one is a new come one ; proof that spring arrives ; when I don't know.


Here is my patio ; Carolina, a little snow for you in your sunny country ;o)))

This one is a tourterelle (French) ; she was staying there in the little heat of the sun ; poor little one ; they don't like winter....

Here are my favorite ones ; the chickadees ; they are not scary and they were eating just beside me.

5 comments:

the Baitlady said...

I just saw your scrap page of the chickadee on scrapbook flair and followed your link to here. Glad I did! I enjoyed my visit. I'm chickadeedee on scrapbookflair.

Carolina said...

You photos are very beautifull.

Hugs.

Stine Birkeland said...

I just want to say Happy Birthsday from Denmark. I also should like to compliment you on your work - both the teddy bears and the scrapbooking. It is a pleasure looking at your creations.

Stine Birkeland said...

Happy Birthsday from Denmark. I just want to say that I enjoy looking at your work - both the small teddy bears and your scrapbooking.

Chantal said...

Thanks for your nice comments and also your wishes for my birthday
Hugs - Chantal