I have just been tagged by my very talented Bears Sister Patricia Knight. She is a great artist ; I like all she is creating because they inspire tenderness.
Her creations' eyes are so wonderful ; I don't have other words to describe Patricia work.
Go to visit her page Zada Creations.
Now, this means I am to write five random things about myself, then tag five others to do the same . . .
1. I like chocolate (been living in Belgium, you understand why)
2. Patricia talked about Pet Therapy ; I believe in it : animals bring me something I cannot find somewhere else.
3. My husband Alain is my Muse for my bears Creations (YEP)
4. I had an accident after a surgery 10 months ago ; I lost a part of the right eye vision ; my teddy bears family (family, friends and bears, my collectors) helped me and continue to help me in a big fight.
5. I'm dreaming to become better organized.
My life is staying home, making my little creations, surrounded by my family.
Okay, I get to Tag five people! I took a peek around and found the Blog's of several talented Bear Artist's to tag. They are:
LauraLynn - Teddies By Laura Lynn
Angela - Whimsymoon creations
Gaia - I Piccolini
Kim Basta - Wild Thyme Originals Studio
Louise - Louise Peers Miniatures Bears
HERE ARE THE RULES:
Post these rules on your Blog.
Link to your Tagger. This is a wonderful PR tool for the GOOGLE search engines. HENCE THE NAME TAGGED!
Share 5 facts about yourself on your Blog. Some facts can be random & some unusual. Sharing on Tagger's Blog is optional.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
Let them know they are Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog
*The INTERNET TAG GAME is a clever way to social network promotional (PR) links. It's a good thing! *Remember if you keep getting tagged & you're very busy at least your RANDOM 5 are good to go again & again & again...