Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Work in Progress

I decided to design a new teddy bear for my patterns.
The process is longer than usual because I'm doing a few teddy bears from the new pattern.

Yesterday, I took pictures of 2 of them. Four have been made.
Not formal pictures, but I liked to show them in my studio....







And I used the free Editor Photoscape, recommended a fellow  teddy bear artist.
Today, I will write the pattern, the draft...
I used a new technique, not new, but new for my little ones.
The teddy bear can take any positions with the filling I used.
The result is surprising and great.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Mäsywi-Bären said...

oh so ein süsses Bärchen, bin ganz verliebt. Der Gesichtsausdruck ist klasse

LG von sylvia

Kays Kids said...

You are so clever. They look great,