Sunday, February 27, 2011

We will miss you Keedo

My daughter's cat passed away 3 days ago ; he was not sick, nothing wrong with him ; however, my daughter was moving and when she arrived in a new apartment, Keedo was dead ; we don't know what happened to him.
Just we will miss him a lot ; Keedo was a spoiled baby, very nice, soft, giving a lot of love ...
So I decided to paint a portrait of Keedo.
I will print it and give to my daughter ; I think she will be glad to receive it.
Here is the picture :

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keedo was a beautiful cat and I am sorry to hear that your daughter lost him. We lost our cat Mexx on January 7, 2011 and our dog Macey on December 22, 2010. We had Mexx for 12 years and Macey for 14 years. I also posted a picture of both in my blog. I know how it feels to lose an animal. I hope all our animals will be together and play on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Marion

customteddys said...

Beautiful picture and a perfect memory for your daughter. I love cats (and teddy bears)..