Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sherrylyn, my new teddy bear




I'm pleased to present you my new creation : Sherylyn. She is available on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-OOAK-Teddy-Bear-Artist-Chantal-Bears-/320546136652?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa209e24c
She has been created and designed by me : Chantal Giroux. Sherylyn is a little 5 inches Teddy Bear girl, when standing on her legs, made from a soft mix of fibers. Her face is finished with gentle shadings and needlefelted for a part. She is filled with new materials and 5way jointed. She has an embroidered and glazed nose. She has a ribbon around her head and 2 mini bows on each side of her head. She will arrive home with her toy, an antique teddy bear, made and designed by me also.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Good luck with the auction!

Hugs,
Marion

SweetCandyDreams said...

you hav egreat imagination